Christopher J. Doerrer, DDS
It is my goal to provide the finest comprehensive, affordable, and preventive health care while creating a positive, caring, and enjoyable environment. My team and I strive to create a relaxing patient visit using comfortable, state-of-the-art dental health technologies and the most experienced, trained professional staff. It has been my pleasure to serve the Mitchellville, Upper Marlboro, Bowie, and Glenn Dale areas for over 30 years.
Whatever your dental problem, we can be your solution for a lifetime! Call our Mitchellville, MD Dental practice today!
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts – University of Maryland, 1973
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Maryland School of Dentistry, 1977
- Residency – VA Hospital, Baltimore, MD
As a certified Invisalign® provider and TruDenta® pain-relief provider, it is necessary for me to continually update my education and skills. I am a firm believer in continuing education in all aspects of dentistry, as providing my patients with a high quality of care is my professional mission.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
Outside the Office
A native of Riverdale, I have lived in Mitchellville for the past 31 years. My wife, Cathleen, and I have three sons, Bryan, Kenny and Steve, and a wonderful daughter-in-law, Sarah. My hobbies outside of dentistry include traveling, golfing, and skiing.
Visit Dr. Doerrer on Google+